Loaded Plant-Based Nachos
Nachos will always be my all time favorite dish so I am super excited that I can keep eating them on a plant-based diet. These nachos are gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Enjoy!
- Siete Lime Grain Free Tortilla Chips
- 1/4 cup Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup mini sweet peppers, sliced in rings (red, yellow, orange)
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup organic salsa
- 1/2 chopped mixed greens or butter lettuce
- handful chopped cilantro
- sliced jalapeño, optional
- 1 lime
"Sour cream" dressing:
- 1/2 cup Kite Hill plain almond yogurt (click here for $1 off coupon)
- 1/2 lime juice
- Turn on oven to broil (500F). Arrange chips on a baking sheet and cover with shredded cheese. Place sheet in oven right away (before oven is fully heated). Watch chips carefully and remove from oven when chips are lightly browned.
- While chips are baking, mix almond yogurt and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Top with each toppings. Drizzle yogurt mixture over the top.
- Garnish with cilantro and jalapeño.